Friday, December 11, 2009

Large Go-kart Frames For Sale Where Can I Find A Go Kart Frame?

Where can i find a go kart frame? - large go-kart frames for sale

I am building a go-kart and I am a great little motor mower. Where can I find or buy a go-kart frame that is large enough for this motor in it much of its money to buy the metal to be forced to weld. I really want something like two seats and the tops of the bars and stabilizers, but suggestions would be great? I will send no more than $ 250 in a frame.

3 comments:

sciguy said...

Never shot as a wheelbarrow, so the back of the car is parallel to the ground? Mount the engine to the rear and use a belt, the power transferred to the axle.

medicine wheel said...

Try eBay

scott_ch... said...

When I was a child (25 years), my brother and me a local grocery store. Cut the basket and you are there! But we were down by gravity looooong hills and direct and applied broken foot ... burned through several pairs of shoes ...

Post a Comment